Sunday, December 6, 2015

It's been a while... a very long while.

I recently got a messge from one of my former students, and I just decided it would totally be worth it update just a little more often.

So here it goes:

I still live in Japan and I am still teaching!  I am not married yet, as some of you have asked ;-)

I have been having many adventures. I have go riding a bicycle over 100miles! It was very tiring and thankfully I didn't do it all in one day. I have climbed a few mountains and even been to several temples. I also got to go Disney Land here in Japan. It was amazing!

They have a special Disney called Disney Sea. It is all about being close to the ocean and they even have a special area dedicated to The Little Mermaid!

I will update a little later with a ton of pictures and such  but I did want to say that a very special Congratulations to my former students. All of you are high schoolers now and I can hardly believe it.

You have all done so much and come so far I am so very proud of you all. I can't wait to hear more about your lives and how you have all been doing!

Sincerely,
Miss. Little <3


No comments:

Post a Comment