Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Finally pictures!!!

So here are a BUNCH of pictures for you.

A quick update first. I am now teaching English. I have roughly 68 students, and I work Tuesday-Saturday. Sometimes my weekends are messed up. I have been in Japan a little less than a month now. The food is interesting but I am enjoying myself. There are new things to get used to, like taking out the trash on specific days, and having a bath tub that fills itself for me! It'll sing a song when it's done. How cool! Watching T.V. is interesting too. Sometimes, rarely, they have English T.V. shows and movies.

I had to get a whole new cell phone too, but it's really pretty. Japan likes things to not only be useful but to look nice as well.





So here are some pictures of my apartment (Which is VERY VERY small) and some food, and my street as well. The last picture is off a food called Natto. If you were in my class last year you got to see this food a few times. :-)

4 comments:

  1. how busy are the streets during rush hours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey mrs little. I was in your 5th grade class and you were my fav teacher. I was talking about you wth some other students and we found this blog and we got really excited! Are you still in Japan? Are you married? U probably won't check this but might as well try.
    -Marissa Lenaerts graduated 2012
    Ps now in 9th grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The students were Sarah jones and Amber knowles

      Delete
    2. Luckily, I still get e-mail notifications for my blog! I was so excited and happy to see your notifications! I am still in Japan, but I am not married yet. I will try and update a little more often!! lol

      I am so proud of all three of you! High schooL!?! I can hardly believe it. You girls are amazing and I am sure you are already loving high school life.

      I miss you ladies very much and I hope school is great!

      Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!! <3

      Delete